Boba Barista's Roasted Oolong Tea embodies a rich and powerful earthy aroma. ☕️ Roasted oolong tea sits in the middle of oxidised green and fully-oxidised black tea, it is only partially-oxidised. 🍵 Roasted only in low temperatures and intervals to create a bold taste. 👅 Enjoy roasted oolong tea on it's own or in fruity/milk tea! 🧋
Roasted tea has many benefits which include:
- Oolong Tea, potentially improve brain function. 🧠
- Boosts metabolism, which may aid in weight loss. 🏃♂️
- Antioxidants, may improve heart health. 🫀
- can tooth and bone strength. 🦷 🦴
Each individual teabag contains 5g of our secret super strong tea blends. One bag can make one flavour intense serving of tea or 5 servings of normal tea.
How to Brew
- For an intense premium flavourful tea base, steep one tea bag in 150ml of hot water for 8 minutes.
- For a diluted and cost-effective tea base, steep one tea bag in 500-1000ml of hot water for 8 minutes.
- For an intense flavourful tea base steep one tea bag in 150ml of room temperature overnight in the refrigerator.
- For a diluted and cost-effective tea base, steep one tea bag in 500-1000ml of hot water overnight in the refrigerator.
|40g / 0.88 oz
|80g / 1.76 oz
|165g / 3.53 oz
Boba Barista aims provide up to date general product information such as nutritional information, ingredients, pictures, country of origin, and other information for your convenience. However, product detail may change from time to time which may cause a delay in making website updates. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase.