Boba Barista's Jasmine Green Tea has a fragrant floral aroma which pairs well with our fruit syrups to create the most refreshing fruit tea ever! Jasmine green tea is delicious by itself or in milky/fruity teas! 🍵
Jasmine green tea has many benefits which include:
- Full of antioxidants, which can protect your cells from free-radical damage. ✨
- Boosts metabolism, which may aid in weight loss. 🏃♂️
- Contains polyphenols (antioxidant), may aid in prevention of heart disease, Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s and some cancers. 🫀
- Full of catechins (antioxidant) which can protect against tooth decay 🦷
Each individual teabag contains 5g of our secret super strong tea blends. One bag can make one flavour intense serving of tea or 5 servings of normal tea.
Boba Barista sources premium ingredients just for you. We use only the best ingredients from Taiwan, the home of bubble tea. 🇹🇼
How to Brew
Hot brew method: 🫖
- For an intense premium flavourful tea base, steep one tea bag in 150ml's of hot water for 6 minutes.
- For a diluted and cost-effective tea base, steep one tea bag in 500-1000ml of hot water for 6 minutes.
Cold-brew method: 🍹
- For an intense flavourful tea base steep one tea bag in 150ml of room temperature overnight in the refrigerator.
- For a diluted and cost-effective tea base, steep one tea bag in 500-1000ml of hot water overnight in the refrigerator.
Tip: We recommend steeping our green tea blend between 80-85 celsius / 176-185 Fahrenheit to avoid a "bitter" aftertaste. Bitterness is caused by over steeping or high temperature. 🌡
|8 Pack||40g / 0.88 oz|
|16 Pack||80g / 1.76 oz|
|33 Pack||165g / 3.53 oz|
Boba Barista aims provide up to date general product information such as nutritional information, ingredients, pictures, country of origin, and other information for your convenience. However, product detail may change from time to time which may cause a delay in making website updates. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase.