Earl Grey tea is a unique black tea flavoured bergamot. ☕️ This beautiful black tea blend has a unique aroma loved by all tea connoisseurs around the world. Earl Grey is typically served on its however some prefer it with a splash of milk or a dash of lemon.🥛 🍋 At Boba Barista, we love to use Earl Grey to make Earl Grey Milk tea with tapioca pearls and coconut jelly. 🧋
Earl Grey has many benefits which include:
- Boosts metabolism, which may aid in weight loss. 🏃♂️
- Black tea (and other Camellia sinensis tea) may potentially reduce cardiovascular disease. 🫀
- Bergamot extract may potentially have cholesterol lowering affects.
Each individual teabag contains 5g of our secret super strong tea blends. One bag can make one flavour intense serving of tea or 5 servings of normal tea.
Boba Barista sources premium ingredients just for you. We use only the best ingredients from Taiwan, the home of bubble tea. 🇹🇼
How to Brew
- For an intense premium flavourful tea base, steep one tea bag in 150ml of hot water for 8 minutes.
- For a diluted and cost-effective tea base, steep one tea bag in 500-1000ml of hot water for 8 minutes.
- For an intense flavourful tea base steep one tea bag in 150ml of room temperature overnight in the refrigerator.
- For a diluted and cost-effective tea base, steep one tea bag in 500-1000ml of hot water overnight in the refrigerator.
Tip: We recommend steeping our black tea blend between 95-98 celsius / 203-208 Fahrenheit for perfectly brewed tea.
|8 Pack||40g / 0.88 oz|
|16 Pack||80g / 1.76 oz|
|33 Pack||165g / 3.53 oz|
Boba Barista aims provide up to date general product information such as nutritional information, ingredients, pictures, country of origin, and other information for your convenience. However, product detail may change from time to time which may cause a delay in making website updates. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase.